top of page

LUNA STYLE Group

Public·43 members

Today: FCP VS Arsenal live stream 21 February 2024 Streaming

The ""^~@[Live@sTREAM]$FC Porto vs Arsenal Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the ""^~@[Live@sTREAM]$FC Porto vs ...California State University Stanislaus · 3 hours ago

Porto vs. Arsenal: Preview, date, time, live stream and how 23 hours ago — FC Porto host Arsenal on Wednesday for the first leg of their Champions League round of 16 tie. Porto are third in the Liga Portugal but ... The records and landmarks of Cristiano Ronaldo's 1,000 senior appearancesRamsey's delightful finish on the hour, in which he chipped the ball over goalkeeper Etrit Berisha after great work by Paulo Dybala, proved decisive - as Andrea Petagnalater pulled one back for bottom side SPAL from the penalty spot. Victory sees Maurizio Sarri's Juventus move four points clear at the top of Serie A, with title rivals Lazio and Inter Milan not in action until Sunday. He perhaps has one more chance to earn a move to one of the biggest European sides. Read the full story Maldini faces Milan sack AC Milan legend Paolo Maldini could soon be sacked as sporting director of the club, according to the Daily Mail. The paper reports that Ivan Gazidis, the Italian side’s chief executive, could act after the Maldini’s predecessor Massimiliano Mirabelli lambasted the current employee. Neymar heads home to self-isolate Another Brazilian reportedly on the move is Neymar…. THAT dreaded ‘c’ word again!!! The 28-year-old forward has fled Paris and headed to Brazil to self-isolate due to the coronavirus outbreak, according to ESPN and French newspaper Le Parisien. Neymar is said to have returned to his homeland and "exiled himself" alongside Paris Saint-Germain teammate and fellow Brazilian international Thiago Silva. But so far we could deal with it. To come through a season you need to be lucky in these moments that you can bring on a team which is able to win a game. That’s what we try to do. Video - Klopp hails ‘top-class’ Leicester ahead of Boxing day clash01:00 WHAT HAS PEP GOT TO SAY? Perhaps the most interested outside observer will be Manchester City’s Pep Guardiola. It ended 1-1 after Ahmed El Mohamady’s 83rd minute equalizing goal. The draw saw Newcastle’s unbeaten run extend to five matches across all competitions, and with three clean sheets in the process. They have scored in each of their last four matches, and will be looking to carry this form against the side with the fifth best defence in the Premier League. Compared to his success at Real, Ronaldo’s form has dipped significantly at Juventus and he finished third behind Messi and Virgil van Dijk in the latest Ballon d’Or voting. Lionel Messi won his sixth Ballon d'Or award in 2019, moving him one ahead of Cristiano RonaldoGetty Images 13:05 - Unai Emery missed out on three key transfer targets before Arsenal axe Former Arsenal manager Unai Emery failed to sign three key players when he looked to overhaul his Gunners squad during the summer transfer window. Juventus have won 14 and lost one of their last 23 UEFA Champions League group game on home soil (D8). The Old Lady are looking to win four consecutive home group games for the first time since October 2008. Their form this season has also been brilliant, with 12 wins in their last 13 matches. Having scored twice in all four group games this term, they look good for a result. A handful of teams have looked capable of matching Arsenal’s Invincibles since 2004, all have failed. The truth is that however exceptional a team is, they still need *everything* to go their way. If Ruud van Nistelrooy hadn’t smacked the bar with a penalty in September 2003, or Robert Pires hadn’t taken a dive against Portsmouth, there would have been no Invincibles. Leko also said he received "minimal contact" from the Professional Footballers' Association - of which he is a member - and had no support at all from anti-racism bodies in football, including Kick It Out and Show Racism The Red Card. In response, the PFA apologised to the player, saying it would "review its procedures". To think a black player would consider not reporting racist abuse aimed at them is shocking," added Southall. By beating some of the very best in Championship, Boro have shown that they mean business, while they've also shown that they're getting better when it comes to restricting teams. Woodgate's men have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four at home, conceding just one goal in the process. They've also conceded in just two of their last six at home, shipping a total of only three goals. They may be facing a side from the division above, but Spurs haven't been in flying forma and will be without their biggest scoring threat, so the hosts have every reason to be optimistic. Conceded by Toby Alderweireld. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Juan Foyth replaces Son Heung-Min. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Harry Winks replaces Dele Alli. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Wolverhampton Wanderers 1, Tottenham Hotspur 2. Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Christian Eriksen with a cross following a corner. The 55-year-old said "Sieg Heil", which in German means "hail victory", on the Dutch edition of Fox Sports after a German coach was interviewed by one of the channel's reporters for the De Eretribune show on Sunday. Van Basten apologised later in the programme while Fox said in a statement that the comment was "stupid and inappropriate" and that it had suspended the three-times Ballon d'Or winner until Dec. We are also backing another exciting clash for the pair, with Cagliari seeing at least five goals scored in each of their last three at home. Following three victories in that spell and after the visitors’ dire record in the Coppa, we are going with a 3-2 victory for the home side as our correct score prediction. When I woke up on deadline day morning in August 2014, I knew I was going to Italy. I just didn't know if I would be coming straight back. I'd found out my loan move from Manchester City to Fiorentina was on the cards two days earlier. Eduardo Macia, who had tried to get me to Liverpool a couple of seasons before, was their sporting director and he asked me if I fancied coming over. But on the morning of deadline day, I had to go to Florence for a medical, and with the injury history I had with my knee, we didn't know if we could get it done in a day. It will be his iconic trophy jig that will finally consign Liverpool’s title pain to history. Sadio Mane is the smart pick. The Senegalese, who only recently realised he would receive a winners’ medal, proved the architect of Liverpool’s blistering start as Roberto Firmino and Mo Salah flitted in-and-out of form. Atalanta's meetings with Inter invariably stir memories of Gasperini's unhappy stint at the Milan-based club where he was sacked after only five matches at the start of the 2011-12 season - the only time he has coached one of Italy's top clubs. Since then, Gasperini has faced them 13 times - once with Palermo, five times with Genoa and six with Inter. However, it said the events could go ahead without spectators. Before then, the ban had only applied to the three most affected regions of the country. Serie A had initially agreed to play in empty stadiums in those regions, then changed its mind at the last minute last Saturday when it called the games off. The Bluebirds are not quite out of contention but there can be no doubt that Fulham have seized control in the battle between two sides aiming for an instant return to the Premier League. Fulham in the driving seatDespite missing out on automatic promotion, Fulham had gathered momentum towards the end of the regular season with a seven-match unbeaten run. Having finished fourth in the table, eight points ahead of Cardiff, Parker's team were regarded by many - including Harris - as the favourites for this tie. Ahead of this clash, Leicester have registered 54 points and are placed third on the standings while Brighton, with 32 points, are 15th. Leicester were minutes away from three points as the league resumed but a late lapse saw them drop two points in the 1-1 draw with Watford. The Foxes took a 90th minute lead but two minutes later they were pegged back, denying them a second win in six matches. RATING: B - - - - - MAN CITY Considering Man City's well-documented shortage of centre backs why didn't they sign one? If City are to make a deep run in Europe then Pep Guardiola must be hoping for no injuries. Ins: None Outs: Patrick Roberts (Middlesbrough, loan), Lukas Nmecha (Middlesbrough, loan), Ian Poveda (Leeds, undisclosed), Henri Ogunby (Burnley, undisclosed), Angelino (RB Leipzig, loan), Matt Smith (Man City, loan) Net spend: £0 RATING: E - - - - - MAN UTD Signing Odion Ighalo, who Watford were happy to let go to China, at the very last minute suggests a lack of strategy. The European Championships which were due to take place in the summer have already been postponed until next year which would clear the way to finish the season and the general consensus seems to be that this is the only fair way to conclude issues around promotion and relegation. However, there are also huge financial implications for clubs currently missing ticket receipts and with broadcast commitments owing. For those interested in getting involved in the betting, 'Fleetwood to Win & Over 1.5 Goals' looks the best option. In general, the Cod Army have been very good at home, but they've been particularly good against the lesser teams, beating Wimbledon, Rochdale, Accrington and MK Dons without much of a fuss. Against a Tranmere side that has simply been dreadful at the back and who had the inconvenience of playing 120 minutes on Wednesday, the hosts are backed to get the job done, scoring at least twice in doing so for the sixth time at home this season. BookingPosted at 74' Christian Walton (Blackburn Rovers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 74' Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Christian Walton (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 72' Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. FRIDAY’S BIG STORIES That was supposed to be the tricky one As statements of intent go, it’s hard to get much more intent-y than trouncing the second-placed team in the league, at their place, by four goals to nil. Liverpool, apparently, are not messing about. As December began, Liverpool were a mere eight points clear, and the chasing pack had a glimmer of hope. Turning Everton into Champions League contenders will not be "mission impossible", according to new manager Carlo Ancelotti. The 60-year-old former Chelsea, Real Madrid and AC Milan coach has signed a deal to lead the Toffees until 2024. He takes over an Everton side that is 15th in the Premier League, four points above the relegation zone. The Champions League is the long-term goal and objective," he said. Javi Perez put Ibiza ahead after nine minutes and the hosts had a second goal disallowed before Rai Nascimento hit the post with Barcelona floundering. Quique Setien's side dominated the ball, as they did on the coach's debut against Granada last weekend, but created no chances until Griezmann fired home in the 72nd minute. This is going to be one very interesting match between the two sides who are going to have a very tough battle to avoid relegation. Jihlava are in very poor shape. They are showing very bad performances lately for sure and it is time for them to come out of that comfort zone for sure and if they want to get where they belong they have to won this one certainly.Zizkov on the other hand are the most pleasant surprise so far but as far as I'm concerned they don't have what it takes to get to that 1st league for sure LASK and Rapid Vienna will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. LASK this season have the following results: 17W, 4D and 3L. Meanwhile Rapid Vienna have 12W, 7D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Juventus have the advantage here as they play at home, while leading 2-1 in the tie. They have seven straight home wins and face a side that has just two wins in nine away games in this competition. Inter will go all out trying to overturn this tie but with Juve’s attack, they may be stung. A win for Juventus is a good pick here. In English top-flight history, no side has ever gone on to win the title after being as many as 14 points behind the top side. DEFENSIVE CONCERNS The goals have continued to flow this season -- City remain leading scorers in the top flight -- and Pep Guardiola's side continue to play the same way, dominating possession. We are underway I think we would all be in favour of Didier Drogba presenting the Oscars. And the first award of the night goes to Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt - it is the Kopa Trophy for the best player under the age of 21. There is no award for Riyad Mahrez though, who is out of the running for top five players as he is named in 10th place. PLAYER RATINGS Sheffield United (3-5-2): Henderson 7; O’Connell 6, Egan 5, Basham 6; Stevens 6, Norwood 6, Fleck 8, Lundstram 6, Baldock 7; McBurnie 7, McGoldrick 6 SUBS: Sharp 6, Mousset 7, Besic 5 West Ham United (3-4-3): Fabianski 6; Balbuena 7, Ogbonna 6, Cresswell 6; Zabaleta 6, Rice 5, Noble 5, Masuaku 6; Lanzini 6, Haller 6, Anderson 7 SUBS: Martin 5, Snodgrass 7, Fornals 6 KEY MOMENTS 11’ CLOSE! Norwood's corner is whipped into the front post, where Egan glances over from six yards. Sporting had said on Wednesday that United will pay an initial fee of 55 million euros ($61 million) for the player, although the overall cost of the deal could increase with performance-related add-ons worth 25 million euros. Fernandes recorded 63 goals and 52 assists in 137 appearances for Sporting, and had been linked with a move to Old Trafford over the last six months. And while last year's J-League crown is the latest trophy won by the Australian, he says his principal desire is to set tongues wagging. My vision is I want to play football everyone talks about, and I keep saying to the players: 'It's not about winning, it's not about being first,'" he said. Let's play football that everyone talks about. Porto vs Arsenal: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time & 2 hours ago — The game will be broadcast live on TV on Paramount+ in the US, and is available to stream online live through ViX+. Fans who are unable to watch ... This match has a clear favorite and it is the home team. They have the balance of matches to date at 8-5-3 goals 35-19. On their own pitch they haven't lost their match yet and their balance is 7-1-0 goals 26-7 so I don't have to convince who is the favorite of this match here. Already menacing when it was 11 versus 11, Hibernian continued to pour forward. Docherty jinked into the box and weighted a pass to the edge of the area for Omeonga to side-foot into the top corner, and then Gullan finished first-time across Ridgers for his first senior Hibs goal. Todorov's close-range finish from a corner at least gave the travelling Inverness fans something to cheer about, but it was Hibs' night and they can look forward to Sunday's semi-final draw. English Championship. Team Brentford will play at home with team Nottingham Forest. Both clubs are neighbors in the table. Difference between them only one point. Brentford did defeat and draw game at last 2 matches. There they didn't score goals. I think that it is time to score . They eventually settled though and missed a great chance of their own in the 20th minute when Alexandre Lacazette drilled a low shot wide with the goal gaping. A cagey second half in wet conditions burst into life in the last ten minutes. Lacazette tapped home the winning goal after some excellent work by Bukayo Saka on the left. Watford's Senegal winger Ismaila Sarr has credited Liverpool forward Sadio Mane for improving his game and helping him settle in England. Sarr signed for Premier League side Watford from Ligue 1 Rennes in a club-record deal worth more than £25m. The 21-year-old told BBC Sport he found it tough when he first arrived but his Senegal team-mate Mane has helped him. Sadio is talking to me all the time. He advises me to 'do this, do that'. Novak Djokovic is yet to lose a match in 2020. Novak Djokovic has won all 16 of his previous matches against Gael Monfils. Novak Djokovic has only dropped sets in three of his matches this year. Novak Djokovic is the top seed for this tournament in Dubai and is on course to win another title. He takes on Gael Monfils in the semi-final who has never beaten his opponent.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page