top of page

LUNA STYLE Group

Public·43 members

Streaming: Celje VS Rogaška Live 22 February 2024 Sport

in 8 hours — Soccer.🏟️ Live stream of the NK Celje – NK Rogaška match on 22 February within the 1st League tournament. Watch live now!

Basaksehir, whose side is largely made up of well-known players coming to the end of their careers, are also in with a strong shout of making the last-32, though they'll need to do something that they've not done yet and that is beat one of the top two. Juventus Managua U20 will against Deportivo Ocotal U20 in match Nicaragua Youth. My prediction this match could be the win for Juventus Managua U20 with margin score is 2 goals. Juventus Managua U20 have not good result on last 3 match due to Juventus Managua U20 have won in 1 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Ocotal U20 have also not good result on last 3 match due to Deportivo Ocotal U20 only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Juventus Managua U20 can beat Deportivo Ocotal U20 due to Juventus Managua U20 more strong in every home match. At the age of 16, Jude Bellingham is still too young to sign a professional contract with his club Birmingham City, while safeguarding regulations mean he has to have his own room for overnight stays before Championship games. Yet the highly talented midfielder, who does not turn 17 until June, is living the dream after rewriting his boyhood club's history books. Since becoming Blues' youngest player last August, Bellingham has scored four times in the Championship, been linked with a host of clubs home and abroad - including a £50m deal to Chelsea - and even had a baby named after him. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Ipswich Town 1-2 Coventry City highlights How did Lawro do last time?So far, from the Premier League games on New Year's Day, Lawro has three correct results, including one perfect score, from nine matches, for a total of 60 points. He is trailing comedian Kojo, who currently has four correct results, with one exact score, for a total of 70 points. Iniesta pulled the strings for Vissel's third in the 58th minute as Ogawa scored again while Douglas outmuscled the defence four minutes later to claim the fourth. The Spaniard was at his most audacious in setting up Ogawa's third, lifting the ball invitingly towards the far post for the forward to head into an empty goal. I told my wife I'm going to play a little longer," De Bruyne, 28, said in a live video on his Instagram page. After this lockdown, I cannot stay at home. I told her I'm going to take two years more. Video - Could isolation camps help finish Premier League season?05:41 "It's time to play football again. It was quite a twist on that theme for his side to then score twice in 101 seconds to win the European Cup. This was the summit of unreality" That’s how long there was between Sheringham and Solskjaer’s goals – and the ball was in play for only 28 of those. Two goals in 28 seconds of playing time: there has never been such a sudden, savage twist in a game of such importance. It is going to be very tough for Mourinho against his former side. Manchester United suddenly look like a team now, from front to back. I am expecting them to finish the season strongly. United do not concede many - they have kept eight clean sheets in their past 10 games - and are playing with purpose because they have a formation that really works. Lawro's prediction: 1-2MONDAY Everton v Liverpool (20:00)I am at this game for BBC Radio 5 Live and I would not be surprised if it ends up being played behind closed doors because of coronavirus fears. The remaining 14 sides were left to scrap it out in the bottom division. That 10-14-14 combination finally unlocked an impasse that had been calcifying for more than a decade. In the post-war years, attendances were growing exponentially. Teams were going deep in Europe. And the domestic squabbles were fiercely competitive, with the 12 seasons from 1954/55 boasting six different Scottish top flight champions. ▶️ NK Celje vs NK Rogaska Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch NK Celje vs NK Rogaska live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. It has to go ahead. Jürgen Klopp - FC LiverpoolGetty Images I FEAR LOWER-LEAGUE CLUBS COULD GO UNDER DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS Football’s been made the pinnacle by everybody and been used as a focal point during this crisis, but the problem it’s all being talked about at Premier League level. We seem to have forgotten about real football which is not Premier League. Despite their links with a striker during the transfer window and the potential departure of Olivier Giroud to Inter Milan, Lampard has said nothing is "imminent". But he showed his frustration on the touchlines as his side failed to take advantage, much as they did in a 1-1 draw at Brighton earlier this month. Lampard's faith in youth has drawn praise this season, and while home losses to Bournemouth and Southampton have been countered by away wins against Tottenham and Arsenal, this result will offer the new Chelsea boss plenty of food for thought. This list is going to be tough to compile, isn't it?Harry Kane is waiting for his first trophy with Tottenham but he is top of one list - with 10 Premier League goals in north London derbies, he's ahead of the rest and one to watch this weekend. Only Jimmy Greaves and Bobby Smith are ahead of Kane on the all-time Spurs scoring chart. Could he break the record? He's still only 26. Robbie Keane (Tottenham 2002-08, 2009-11) Another forward who had two spells with Spurs, Robbie Keane was prolific worldwide during his fine career. NK Publikum Celje vs NK Rogaska Live Stream, Team Stats Aug 13, 2023 — Goaloo18.com offer NK Publikum Celje vs NK Rogaska live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of Slovenia 1.Liga. Celje vs NK Rogaska H2H © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... We will play the best pick for this mach Taiwan league a best great pick for this mach over from 3.50 goals where we look see a best new soccer match from boat teams in this mach now and a best new chance a best more goals at the match now. We will play the pick and can look see this four goals in the full events this mach what can be best new chance for this win we play at the mach now. We will for this our play can look get a new great win from new 9 points to our score. Stoke had to come from behind to get that point in midweek and are now five points above the relegation places and with a superior goal difference (albeit a minus one). With 22nd placed Hull playing Luton who are a place below them at the weekend, Stoke look safe, especially if bottom-of-the-table Barnsley lose at Leeds on Thursday evening. NK Rogaska vs Kolubara 03.02.2024 – Stream and VODs NK Publikum Celje – Football Team NK Publikum Celje. NK Rogaska – Football Live stream of the match NK Rogaska vs Kolubara from 03.02.2024. There are no ... Balotelli, who was seen complaining to the referee about the chanting during the match, said "shame on you" in an Instagram message to the Lazio fans after the game. Lazio disassociated itself from the fans abusing Balotelli. The tribunal also handed a two-match suspension to Sassuolo substitute Domenico Berardi after he was sent off at the end of his team's controversial 2-1 defeat at Genoa. I didn't do it for a reaction, just to help but it has been so positive. Listen: BBC Radio 5 Live's Euro Leagues showAlderweireld was moved to try to help those suffering with the virus and hopes his donation has made a difference. In the UK we are a little bit behind Europe, I was getting news from across Europe so I was in a coronavirus state of mind," he said. I called my dad and said we have to do something, we have to try to help. We know that. We are just going to start talking about going up the table, getting more points," said Solskjaer. Chelsea and Leicester are too far ahead for my liking," he added of the fourth and third-placed teams who are three and five points respectively in front of United as they battle for the top four and Champions League qualifying spots. Chelsea is definitely not in good shape in premier league and from last 6 matches they won just one time and that was versus the spurs at home 2-1. But still they beat Liverpool in fa cup 2-0 couple days ago and I think that win is going to give a lot of confidence to them which they should use to beat Everton today,Chelsea is still somehow on fourth position on the table but they need to find wins,Everton is on the middle and they are not playing for anything more except the pride so defeat for them would not be disaster! Particularly when those who receive them seem to appreciate them very much, and win them because they offer something else other than occasional on-pitch excellence. In Leo Messi’s case, that something else is not just consistent excellence but consistent genius, the man who has been the best in the world for the better part of a decade and could go on for a good few years yet. I am going with shakhtyor win in this match with at least 2 goals. Shakhtyor have been okay in the league so far and find themselves 5th in the league with 4 wins and 3ddaws from 9 games. At home they have played 5 games winning 2 drawing 1 with them scoring 7 goals and conceding 3 goals in the 5 games at home. Belshina have had a poor season as they are bottom of the league with no wins from 9 games. On the road they have managed 1 draw and 3 losses in the last 4 games and have let in 7 goals It’s obviously very hypothetical, and I don’t think we should believe anything is remotely close, but Mbappe in the Premier League would be interesting. How would he deal with the intensity of English football week in, week out? In France, there is a big gap between the level of the top teams and the rest, and he is able to find space easily. Rangers desperately need a win here to try and keep up the pace with Celtic, but they face a Hearts side that also needs 3 points to keep away from the relegation zone. We're going to back Rangers to win to nil, as the Jambos poor goalscoring record away from home, especially in recent weeks, makes it hard for them to opt for a goal- especially as Rangers have the second-best defensive record in the league, conceding 8 in their 13 games so far and have won 8 of their last 9 matches. We're also going for a final score of 3-0 to the Light Blues, as they've bagged an average of 3 goals at home and have kept a clean sheet in 2 of their last 3 games. We expect a narrow home win here, with Leeds are unbeaten in three league games against Sheffield Wednesday (W1 D2) since losing 2-1 at Elland Road in March 2018. Sheffield Wednesday are without a clean sheet in their last 12 away league visits to Leeds since winning 2-0 in the Premier League in August 1996. Wednesday have lost by a single goal in 100% of their defeats this season, so we’re backing a 1-0 Leeds victory. Spurs were 2-0 down after 20 minutes, and nine minutes later Mourinho decided to bring on the attacking Christian Erikssen for Dier. Tottenham qualify for last 16 after stirring fightback And the Dane helped change the game as goals from Dele Alli, Serge Aurier and a Harry Kane double helped turn things around and send Tottenham into the knockout stages as runners up. Randolph's arrival comes with the Hammers' first-choice goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski out with a hip injury. Poland international Fabianski, 34, suffered a reaction when taking a goal-kick during the 1-0 Premier League loss at Sheffield United. Randolph has not played since 24 November because of a thigh injury, but is expected to be available for Saturday's home league game against Everton (15:00 GMT). Soccer in France was suspended indefinitely last month due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On Monday French President Emmanuel Macron extended the lockdown in the country to May 11. The L'Equipe report said that if the season resumed on June 17 teams would have to play every three days so the regular campaign could end by July 25, leaving time for relegation and promotion playoffs to be completed by Aug. Fatsa Belediyespor and Kozan will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Lig Group 2. Fatsa Belediyespor this season have the following results: 7W, 5D and 13L. Meanwhile Kozan have 8W, 7D and 10L. Famara Diedhiou made it two for the Robins by finishing off a superb move by tapping into an empty net, but Aboubakar Kamara ensured an anxious finish by netting after Bentley had saved Neeskens Kebano's initial shot and then headed against the bar in eight minutes of stoppage time. Relive Saturday's EFL action as it happenedTheir fifth away win of the season lifted Lee Johnson's City side up to fourth in the table, and level on points with Fulham, who remain third on goal difference only. We begin with the news that Unai Emery is under pressure at Arsenal and is on the brink of the sack. All eyes are on the clash with Eintracht Frankfurt at the Emirates tonight. WEDNESDAY'S STORIES Top headlines The Warm-Up - MISSING: Jose Mourinho’s bus Real Madrid and Barcelona target Aubameyang - Paper Round Manchester United want 'new Francesco Totti' in Roma transfer shuffle - Euro Papers Latest news 19:30 - That's all for now. Tomlinson admits there are concerns but adds: "It is a billionaire's playground at that level and that is nothing we can bear any degree of responsibility for in terms of ownership. In an ideal world from my perspective, Newcastle United would be owned by the people, by the fans of the city as a community asset. We've seen reports like this before but it seems like we are further down the line this time in terms of ending that 13-year tenure of Mike Ashley which everyone wants to see the end of. Wolves will against Norwich City in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be won for Wolves with margin score is 2 goals. Wolves have better result on last 3 match in league due to Wolves have draw in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Norwich City have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Norwich City have loss in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Therefore, my prediction that Wolves can defeat Norwich City on this match due to Wolves has just defeat Espanyol in Europe League and surely Wolves will have more confidence on this match. Jordan Ayew and Gary Cahill missed chances for Palace before the home side had a 43rd-minute effort ruled out after a VAR check, with the replay showing Ayew pushed Dejan Lovren before James Tomkins headed the ball in at the far post. The visitors looked sharper immediately after the break, with Mane firing wide before he netted a 49th-minute goal with a scrambled shot which goalkeeper Vicente Guaita got a hand to but could not keep the ball out. This is going to be very interesting match and first of all I want to say that I think we are not going to see a lot of goals, hosts are coming to play at home after 3 road games in a row and on their only home game they played 0 0 and I think it is not going to be easy for them to score tomorrow since on the other side is current leader of the league but to visitors is also not going to be easy to score so I think under 2.5 goals is best option for this Host will try to reach out to the Europe, through the Cup competition, as they have lost to one of the main title favorites few days ago in league. Team was among the top rivals, but now would have points drop to the leaders, and this would be big chance for them to get among the finish in the Cup, where should not be a lot of other favorites. FC Union Berlin 0, FC Bayern München 2. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, 1. FC Union Berlin 0, FC Bayern München 2. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from more than 35 yards is high and wide to the right from a direct free kick. Posted at 90'+3' Benjamin Pavard (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Christopher Lenz (1. Charlton are no strangers to high scoring away trips, with the Addicks seeing 73% of their away trips finish with both teams finding the net. That’s largely down to their defensive issues, having shipped a goal in 91% of their games away from the Valley. Meanwhile, Derby are now without a clean sheet in three at home, which opens the door to Charlton here. Last year when we went to the SheBelieves, there was probably more pressure because everyone thought 'win the SheBelieves, win the World Cup'. So if we win the SheBelieves does that signal our intent to win the Olympics? Well, we won the SheBelieves last year and we didn't win the World Cup. But Neville also said he had "stopped all of his staff talking about the Olympics" and wants the focus to be purely on the SheBelieves. Oss and Cambuur will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Oss this season have the following results: 4W, 3D and 14L. Meanwhile Cambuur have 14W, 3D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The penalty was Rooney's 211th in English football, 208 of which came in the Premier League, 183 for Manchester United and 25 for Everton. England's record goalscorer joins fellow legendary forwards Kevin Keegan and Francis Lee in having played 500 games. This type of penalty is named after Antonin Panenka who scored in this manner to win the 1976 European Championships for Czechoslovakia, beating West Germany in a shoot-out. According to the Sun, the Premier League side used Olivier Giroud as a pawn in a potential deal for Dembele, but Lyon quickly "swept away" the offer and released a statement on their website proclaiming their desire to keep the 23-year-old at the club. Chelsea's bid is said to have "hardly moved" the transfer officials at the Ligue 1 outfit, but Blues boss Frank Lampard is ready to return with an improved offer for Dembele. The 47-year-old was visibly emotional at the prospect of managing Everton, even for one game. He was suited and booted - determined to relish every second. In some respects the Scot was last man standing because he has been on the coaching staff under Roberto Martinez, Ronald Koeman, Sam Allardyce and Marco Silva. This was his time and he certainly left a lasting impression with his fierce intensity, touchline demands and wild goal celebrations. While exact causes have not been determined, Grey believes repetitive heading is a major factor in dementia and warned that blaming old leather footballs is a "red herring". The balls are waterproof and lighter now but they are being kicked at much higher velocity," he said. Think of the kinetic energy imparted on the head. Leipzig are on 10 points in Group G while Zenit St Petersburg moved up to seven with a 2-0 victory over Olympique Lyonnais, who are third on goal difference. Benfica are last on four points. Salzburg thumped Belgian side Genk 4-1 away on Wednesday to keep their hopes of reaching the Champions League knockout stage alive and set up a final-game decider against holders Liverpool. Serie A relegation battle continues today with this fixture having both teams proven to be generous at the back while also the home team proving that it can also create a nightmare for the opponents defense. Lecce are full of confidence after giving a high flying Napoli a shock defeat at The Studio Sao Paulo while also giving away two goal as a result. The fact they have scored seven goals in their last two games and three against Napoli is enough confidence on their attack to deliver goals against an out of form SPAL who have conceded six goals in their last two games and lost three back to back recent games. Despite losing three consecutive games the away team somehow also finds the net making today's fixture with a high probability of goals. Six of their last 10 home matches have produced over 2. In the Bundesliga, Schalke are unbeaten in their last eight matches at home, winning four and drawing the rest. With 29 goals, they have scored the least among the top five teams while they have conceded the third least among the top eight teams – 21 goals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page