top of page

LUNA STYLE Group

Public·43 members

Online: Bodø Glimt - Ajax Live Stream 22 February 2024 Live Stream

7 days ago — Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken live Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken stream Voetbal International: Alles o 15 februari 2024 Live sport 3 uur geleden ...

Watford's Troy Deeney had a penalty saved as his side drew 0-0 with Tottenham at Vicarage Road, extending the hosts' unbeaten run in the Premier League to seven matches. Paulo Gazzaniga dived low to his right to deny the Hornets captain following Jan Vertonghen's handball in the second half. Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster saved from Nathaniel Chalobah and Lucas Moura before half-time to thwart Jose Mourinho's side, who have now gone four league games without a win. Of course, he might have liked to come with the players and got to know them but the risk (of potential border restrictions tightening), we don't want to take that. The 30-year-old Ighalo, a boyhood United fan, said he had agreed to take a pay cut to ensure his move to Old Trafford until the end of the season went through on transfer deadline day last month. Posted at 87' Grant Hanley (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by David McGoldrick (Sheffield United). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Norwich City. Adam Idah replaces Ondrej Duda. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Jamal Lewis (Norwich City) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Klopp is not bothered about records. He just wants to win the league, and whatever else he can get his hands on. Lawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. This week he is up against Ride bassist and Tottenham fan Steve Queralt. Ride are currently on a tour of Europe and their new single 'Jump Jet' is out nowSteve grew up in Oxford but says peer pressure saw him start following Spurs, and he is now a season-ticket holder. A total of 11 United matches have been postponed because of the pandemic. Speaking in a conference call after the latest financial results were released, Baty explained that Premier League television broadcasters would get £20m back from the club because of changes in dates and kick-off times resulting from the pandemic. With games called off - including matches in the Europa League and FA Cup - Baty said that sponsorship revenues had "contracted", and that retail sales had been "impacted" with the club store at Old Trafford still closed. Did Solskjaer enjoy the win more, or the head-pat? And aren’t United weird? Wins over Chelsea, Leicester, Spurs, and the only team to take a point off Liverpool; losses to Newcastle, West Ham, Bournemouth, and strange draws all over the place. A midfield obviously improved by the return of Scott McTominay: is he actually good? Like, properly good? Is Fred? The Warm-Up doesn’t know the answer to these questions, but the three points mean we probably get a little longer to find out if Solskjaer does. Bodo Glimt vs AFC Ajax live score,prediction() Where to watch Bodo Glimt vs AFC Ajax online?AiScore provides Bodo Glimt vs AFC Ajax(2024/02/22) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats,lineups. Sheffield United vs Watford predictions for Boxing Day's Premier League clash at Bramall Lane. Watford hope to build on their stunning win on Sunday when they visit Premier League high flyers Sheffield United. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. United released a statement on Wednesday saying that once they return to Old Trafford "all home matches are currently scheduled to go ahead as planned". Solskjaer also added that none of his players had been tested for coronavirus and he was unaware of any plans to play the second leg against LASK behind closed doors in Manchester. TEAM NEWSOdion Ighalo is likely to start up front for Manchester United, who will be without Anthony Martial, Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford in Austria. The three points are massive for us. We’ve had too many draws this season and given too many points away from winning positions," Solskjaer said. We’ve made decisions that we had to and we’re looking to build this club to be better again and I can’t think short-term when I’m trying to do that," he said. Ajax vs. Bodø/Glimt: Extended Highlights | UECL Play-off 1st Leg Stream every UEFA Champions League match live on Paramount+: http://bit.ly/UCLonParamount Watch all the extended highlights from the UEFA ... The good news for Wednesday is that they’re meeting one of the league’s worst travellers. Birmingham have won once in their last eight in the league, while they’ve lost seven of their last nine trips in all competitions. The Blues have an extremely poor away record in the Championship, which is perfect for a Wednesday side who have taken advantage of weak teams. Ajax vs. Bodø / Glimt Bodø / Glimt. Watch Ajax take on Bodø / Glimt. ENDEDFeb 15, 2024. Johan On which devices can I watch live sports and events? Live events are supported on web ... UEFA Europa Conference League 1st leg highlights: Ajax 2-2 Bodø/Glimt. Live 15/02/2024. 1st leg highlights Live 16/02/2024. Berghuis' last-gasp Ajax leveller · 01:11. Conference League ... Haras El Hodood will host Masr. I believe, the hosts have better team than their opponent and I expect they to dominate in this game. Haras have advantage at home stadium. In my opinion, the hosts are in better shape. True, in last game Haras lost 0-1 against strong Al Ittihad. Also, we have Masr who's is not very good team in this campaign. Mars have less potential in attack. I think, they will have to invest a great effort in this game. True, in last game Masr is won 1-0 against Wadi Degla. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. I see penalties and I am going with Chelsea and, again, I will be disappointed with that result. AET - Chelsea to win on pens Watford v Southampton (Premier League, 16:30 BST)This is a huge game for Watford. I think they know it, and will be up for the fight. That is what you need at the bottom. West Ham have got a bit of it too, but the Hornets have got far more fight than, say, Bournemouth. Watford will scrap for everything, and even without having their fans behind them at Vicarage Road, this game looks very winnable for them. Leipzig covered this high over bet with much of a fuss in their last 4 games in Germany starting with a 6-1 win at Wolfsburg in the cup, winning 8-0 at home with Mainz, winning 4-2 away at Hertha and 4-1 at home with Koln the last 3 in the league and they are right now just one point behind the top two teams in the league standings, they are really open type of team but defense is not as strong as in previous seasons as I watched them lose 3-1 at home to Schalke for example. While Liverpool made it to this competition thanks to their Champions League Final win in Madrid, Monterrey earned their place at the FIFA Club World Cup courtesy of winning the CONCACAF Champions League. They beat fellow Mexican side Tigres in a two-legged final. Wolves have completed the signing of Portuguese winger Daniel Podence from Olympiakos for £16. Manager Nuno Espirito Santo had been looking to bolster a squad that has played 40 competitive games so far this season. Podence has been capped by Portugal at all age levels bar the senior team. The 24-year-old becomes the ninth Portuguese player at Molineux, along with manager Nuno. He played in the Champions League for Olympiakos this season, scoring in a 2-2 draw with Tottenham in September. Tranmere haven't been great at home, but Accrington even poorer on the road, where they've won just one out of ten. They've avoided defeat in four of the other nine, but their recent efforts haven't been great. Stanley have lost three of their last four away, scoring one goal and conceding seven in the process. Fans will never sing "It's just like watching Brazil" in quite the same way. Most awkward post-match interview When interviews go wrong. Am I allowed a pre-match interview? I was asked by Arsenal to give them advance notice of my questions for Mesut Ozil's first broadcast interview in English - a very brief three-question chat before a Premier League game at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal's press office wanted to be sure that he had time to prepare and practice some coherent answers, hence the unusual request for prior notice of my questions. Things don’t look like they are changing any time soon with the side looking low on confidence and struggling to score goals, only notching more than one on one occasion so far. They’ve also conceded more than anyone else in the league, with 14 goals against in nine games. MAN OF THE MATCH Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City): A quick fire brace among wasteful team mates, earns my man of the match award for killing this one off once and for all. PLAYER RATINGS MANCHESTER CITY: Bravo (6), Cancelo (7), Garcia (6), Otamendi (7), Angelino (7), Gundogan (8), Silva (8), Foden (5), Bernardo (7), Mahrez (6), Jesus (7) Subs: Sterling (6), Stones (5), Rodri (5) FULHAM: Rodak (6), Hector (5), Johansen (7), Ream (1), Decordova-Reid (7), Kongolo (6), Cavaleiro (5), Christie (4), Bryan (6), Onomah (5), Sessegnon (5) Subs: Jasper (n/a), Odoi (5), Cairney (5) KEY MOMENTS 6’ - PENALTY AND A RED CARD! Ream, who started the game with a nervous touch, pulls back Jesus who is just about through on goal. Crawley Town vs Northampton predictions and betting tips as they meet in League Two on Boxing Day. Will the out of form hosts be able to perform a Christmas miracle and turn their form around? Read on for all our League Two betting tips and predictions. Read the full story Video - Man Utd try to bring Tevez back to solve striker shortage - Euro Papers01:07 United chase PSG youngster Manchester United have opened talks with Paris Saint-Germain about their teenage midfielder, Eric-Junior Dina Ebimbe. The Mirror reports that the club are interested in the 19-year-old, who is currently on loan with Ligue 2 side Le Havre. Baltimore City Resou Group 7 days ago — Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken live Ajax Bodø Glimt kijken stream Voetbal International: Alles o 15 februari 2024 Live sport 3 uur geleden ... Juventus is great team who surely can beat Atletico Madrid in this match and I believe it is pretty ok to try this option. So, this team is more than dominate in Italian Serie A in last few seasons and they will be on that level and this season. When I said that, I mean that they will win new title, without many problems. Atletico Madrid is not strong as before and they are more easy losing as a guests, this season. If Bayer Leverkusen is beat them not so long ago, of course and Juventus will do it surely. Posted at 76' Matthew Pennington (Hull City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Norbert Balogh. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Liam Cooper (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. Posted at 72' Corner, Leeds United. Today Hajduk will be meeting with the away team Dinamo and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given the home team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as because looking at the last games this two teams have played together the home team have won many games as compared to the away team Torpedo could be in tight task for this game, since they are coming after the hardest season loss against Neman. They have take a early lead in Grodno, but concede three goals after for the big high defeat. Team is having well record here, without the losing match, but they had rivals that are not of the upper part in the competition. Away from home this trend strengthens even further. Blackpool have lost just one of their 11 League One away days this season, less than any other team in the division. However, a huge eight of these games have ended all square, including each of their last six trips away. With Rotherham only winning 36% of their home games, backing a Blackpool Win or Draw Double Chance looks a fantastic choice here. Manchester United have signed former Watford striker Odion Ighalo from Shanghai Shenhua on loan until the end of the season. The deal to bring the 30-year-old Nigeria international to Old Trafford contains no option to buy. Ighalo, who is still in China but is expected to fly to the UK in the next few days, scored 39 goals in 99 matches for Watford between 2014 and 2017. He then moved to the Chinese Super League, first with Changchun Yatai. Ararat-Armenia will be looking to clinch top positions in the standings with a win over Pyunik on the last day of the regular season. Ararat-Armenia are eyeing their third consecutive win in the Armenian top flight, with the team keeping a clean sheet in each of their last three league fixtures. The league leaders aim to collect as many points as possible for the playoffs,. and we are positive that they will go all blazing guns at Pyunik. The hosts, on the other hand, are not enjoying a season to remember, with the team missing out on a place in the playoffs. . Prediction score over 2.5 goals That was stunning from Mbappe. GOAL! Borussia Dortmund 2 (Haaland 77) Paris St Germain 1 Oh my, what a strike! Dortmund take it straight back to PSG. Reyna gets the ball in space and slides it to a central Haaland, twenty yards out. He lets the ball run across his body before unloading an unstoppable drive past Navas and into the roof of the net. Merw will host Balkan for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the worst teams in this league. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. Also, both teams have a poor results in the last matches. Yeah, Merw have advantage at home stadium. However, the hosts are very vulnerable team. They have four consecutive losses. In any case, they have a very difficult task. Also, we have Balkan who's is poor team away from home. They have three consecutive losses. I expect another one tough match for both sides. I think, both teams will be very careful in this game. Maybe this is - draw.. I think Nuno Espirito Santo is trying to keep Traore off the transfer radar, you know. What other reason can there be not to play a player who is unplayable at the moment? Did you know? Traore has provided eight assists in the Premier League this season, with no Wolves player ever providing more in a single Premier League campaign. De Bruyne: I wasn't sure that Kevin De Bruyne realised the season had stopped for three months after his contribution for Manchester City against Arsenal. Bayern Munchen have been unstoppable since the winter break with a 9-1-0 record in the 10 matches dropping only points to third placed RB Leipzig in the league. They have also kept a clean sheet in the last 3 games. Spurs travel to Old Trafford for a midweek Premier League clash that falls 12 months after United sacked Mourinho. Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 “This is a closed chapter for me. I left the club and took my time to process everything that happened and to prepare myself for the next challenge,” he said. It was Racing's first title in 35 years. Representing 13 clubs in Central and South America, Bedoya impressed enough to earn moves to another Argentine side in Boca Juniors and Puebla in Mexico, but remained in Colombia for the vast majority of his career. There, he helped Independiente Santa Fe end their own 37-year wait for a title in 2013. At Santa Fe the fans absolutely loved him because he was a player who would always storm in to tackles and give 100%," said Worswick. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Frederic Guilbert. Posted at 90' Corner, Aston Villa. Conceded by Diego Rico. Posted at 88' Hand ball by Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Foul by Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Chelsea got a humbling experience in Europe, as they were whacked by Bayern Munich in the Champions League and now they will be shifting focus to the Premier League, where they travel to Bournemouth. Ahead of the game, Bournemouth are 16th with 26 points and Chelsea fourth with 44 points. It has not been an easy ride for Bournemouth; they have won just four of their last 18 matches. They are third at present in the regular season and look for three points away at sixth placed Chinandega. Esteli would love to climb up to second as that would take them automatically into the semi-finals of the play-offs. They are two points behind second placed Diriangen with three games to go and play them in their penultimate match. With growth has come change: in 1992 the European Cup grew into the Champions League. In 1971 the Uefa Cup replaced the Fairs Cup, only to be reformatted again as the Europa League in 2009. The Cup Winners' Cup has been consigned to history, and in 2021 Uefa's new Europa Conference League is due to begin. For 65 years planes, trains and automobiles have transported players, fans and reporters across borders from Reykjavik to Rijeka, from Tromso to Tbilisi, with barely a pause - until now. Eurosport Spain’s Felix Martin agrees. The appearance of Mirandes as a semifinalist is, as a matter of fact, a triumph of this new format,” he says. Players of CD Mirandes celebrating a goal during the Copa del Rey Quarter Final match between CD Mirandes and Villarreal CF at Estadio de Anduva on February 05, 2020 in Miranda de Ebro, SpainGetty Images The new format means a lower division team will always play at home when they are up against a team from a higher division and it appears as if that too has benefited Mirandes. Salzburg have won eight of their 10 home games this season - scoring five goals or more in seven of those games. Liverpool's fixtures until the end of the yearSaturday, 30 November - Brighton (H)Saturday, 17 December - Aston Villa (Carabao Cup, A)Wednesday, 4 December - Everton (H)Wednesday, 18 December - Club World Cup in QatarSaturday, 7 December - Bournemouth (A)Saturday, 21 December - Club World Cup in QatarTuesday, 10 December - Salzburg (Champions League, A)Thursday, 26 December - Leicester (A)Saturday, 14 December - Watford (H)Sunday, 29 December - Wolves (H)It is a daunting prospect, although their recent form will give Liverpool hope with Napoli winning 3-2 there in October while their last home game ended in a 2-2 draw with St Polten.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page